Sonus enables and extends interoperability and survivability for enterprises deploying Microsoft unified communications solutions. Traditional Enterprise communications are silos with multiple networks with their own dedicated platforms, protocols, and devices. Additionally, organisations may have diverse systems leading to large and complex networks. Today, voice, video, messaging, and other web based applications are converging on a single data network.
While migrating to Unified Communications, organisations need solutions that help protect their investments, and a solution that guarantees network reliability, high-availability, branch survivability, and security.
The Sonus SBC, VX and Tenor Series are the clear choice for enterprises that want to integrate unified messaging or unified communications solutions into their existing voice networks and legacy PBX systems.
Find out more about Sonus solutions
Sonus solution highlights:
- Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) reduction due to consolidation of operational resources, solution simplification and employee productivity improvements
- Business continuity provisioning in multi-site solutions ensuring that inbound and outbound calls can still be made and received if there is loss of service to the central location site hosting the PSTN connectivity.
- Modularity, flexibility and scalability, supporting a mix of IP, digital and analogue interfaces in the same platform
- Cost effective migration from a legacy PBX network to a pure IP Unified Communications architecture, using the same hardware solutions
- High level of interoperability with an extensive list of legacy and IP-based PBXs
- Secure connectivity between Lync Server and SIP Trunking providers based on Sonus SBC technology
- Wide range of supported PSTN signalling protocols
- Simultaneous support of PBX connections to Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 / Lync Server 2010
- Excellent audio quality with automatic recognition of Microsoft Lync traffic