Official trainig: Sonus SBC 1000/2000 Lync SBA
WESTCON OFFICE VILVOORDE
Location :Westcon Office, Medialaan 28b, 1800 Vilvoorde
SBC 1000 and 2000 technical training, including use with Lync Enterprise Voice. Includes accreditation exam.
When: 20-23 October 2014, 9:00-17:00
Cost: 2000 $ per delegate
To become Sonus SATP
Upon completion of this course, a student will be able to:
- Complete Installation and initial setup of a SBC 1000 or SBC 2000.
- Identify hardware components of the devices.
- Position the SBC in a network infrastructure belonging either to an Enterprise or Service Provider.
- Use the SBC Web UI to navigate, configure and administer the SBC and SBA
- Understand the call flow through the SBC and use that knowledge to configure various call routing scenarios
- Use the Logging eXchange (LX) tool to decode and troubleshoot
- Deploy the Survivable Branch Appliance
- Get acquainted with the Sonus Networks support tools
How do you register?
To guarantee enrollment, we must receive a PO and/or a registration form mentioning :
Course titles and dates
Billing address and contact person (training manager)
Name of each attendee and contact information (phone and e-mail address)
Billing address and contact person (training manager)VAT number
Training needs to be paid before the course starts
Or download the registration form here.